Start your new career journey at Craneware
If you’re not just looking for job, but a place where you’ll be challenged to be your best, work with top talent in the UK and US, and be constantly learning and developing your skills while working in a fun and dynamic environment, then explore what Craneware has to offer.
We’re a growing technology leader where healthcare, IT and finance meet. In this fast-moving industry, we’ve built a team that rises to new challenges, supporting each other to continue the innovation in our product offerings and quality of service for which Craneware has been known since our founding in 1999. This is what has made Craneware an award-winning company with our customers and business partners and community.
Craneware employees take pride in living the values that help each person find a sense of belonging, connection and drive to reach to the highest possible levels of achievement as individuals and as a team. Bright, ambitious people with a passion for excellence thrive in Craneware’s entrepreneurial environment, helping drive customer satisfaction to award winning levels.
Take a look at Craneware:
- We work with the latest technology and are proud of the innovative initiatives that showcase Craneware as a leader in revenue integrity.
- Our off-site annual meetings focus on education, team building and sharing knowledge, plans and insights from across the Company, and we round off the events with an annual Employee Awards Banquet held for employees in the UK and US.
- Lifelong learning is a strong part of our culture and our commitment to training and development of staff both on-the-job, on-site and off-site training events happen throughout the year.
- We offer career opportunities at our company headquarters in the heart of Edinburgh, Scotland, in Atlanta, Murfreesboro, Needham and in Scottsdale, and there are a variety of home-based roles across the US.
- We offer competitive salaries and group benefits including employer-sponsored health and dental plans in the US and UK.
- Craneware has achieved significant organizational growth over the past several years and accomplished advances in aligning organizational and employee goals to focus on key strategic objectives, such that Craneware is now considered a performance management role model. Read insights from Craneware’s EVP HR on the Talent Space blog here.
Our employees give back to the community and have fun doing it
- The West Highland Way walk in Scotland tested the strength and endurance of our volunteer walkers and brought a personal sense of achievement and pride beyond the substantial funds raised for Alzheimer’s research.
- Our work with Villa La Paz, Peru was an emotional journey for our Craneware volunteers who went to this orphanage to assist in their important work with underprivileged children and they delivered a substantial fundraising cheque as well.
- Exciting adventures and fund raising events are already being planned for 2016 along with the launch of the Craneware Cares Foundation.