ATLANTA, January 30, 2018 – Craneware, Inc., the healthcare market leader in automated value cycle solutions, today announced its Chargemaster Toolkit® product again ranked first in the Chargemaster Management category of the “2018 Best In KLAS Awards: Software & Services.” This marks the twelfth consecutive year the solution has achieved top ranking in this category. Additionally, Chargemaster Toolkit’s rating of 95.1 is roughly 15 points higher than the average for all KLAS-rated healthcare software products.
KLAS’s annual “Best in KLAS” report provides unique insight gathered from thousands of healthcare organizations across the country. Feedback from many Craneware customers was included in the vetting process, which focused on areas such as functionality, implementation, training and support. Insights provided by these customers included:
- “Craneware is implementing a level of reporting that I have never had before.”
- “I think every hospital should use (Craneware).”
- “If Craneware says they are going to do something, we know it is going to be done right, and they are going to do it until everybody understands it.”
- “Financial systems can be really complex, and some other products out there are not as easy to use as Chargemaster Toolkit.”
- “I would rate the ease of use at a 15 if I could. Chargemaster Toolkit is very clear and concise, and there is ease in going from one place to another. We don’t have to go to 15 places to get a single bit of information.”
“For almost two decades, the country’s leading healthcare providers have turned to Craneware for the best charge capture solutions in the industry,” said Keith Neilson, Craneware CEO. “We continue to achieve aggressive growth goals as Chargemaster Toolkit gives our customers actionable insights to successfully address revenue preservation and sustain financial performance.”
Chargemaster Toolkit enables users to realize:
- Increased operational efficiency through workflow and efficient integration
- Better understanding of where revenue is at risk, and of high-risk compliance issues
- Improved pricing transparency by reviewing pricing against peer and fee schedule benchmarks
- Better understanding of opportunities to increase revenue
- Reduced coding errors
- Smoother transition when migrating to patient accounting systems
With the revenue cycle now part of the larger value cycle – the full life cycle of optimizing every opportunity to achieve the best outcome for the best cost – Craneware offers additional products that help healthcare providers achieve quality patient outcomes and optimal financial performance. Craneware Value Cycle Solutions span five product families – patient engagement, charge capture and pricing, claims analysis, revenue recovery and retention, and cost analytics. In addition, hospitals and health systems of all sizes and types rely on Craneware Professional Services to help deliver results that lead to improved financial outcomes.
“Category Leader is more than a ranking. It is a recognition of vendors committed to delivering superior solutions,” said Adam Gate, president of KLAS. “It gives voice to thousands of providers who are demanding better performance, usability and interoperability in healthcare technology.”
*Selected commentary collected about Craneware Chargemaster Toolkit by KLAS June 2017-January 2018 respectively. For a complete view www.klasresearch.com
KLAS is data-driven company on a mission to improve the world’s healthcare by enabling provider and payer voices to be heard and counted. Working with thousands of healthcare professionals, KLAS collects insights on software, services and medical equipment to deliver reports, trending data and statistical overviews. KLAS data is accurate, honest and impartial. The research directly reflects the voice of healthcare professionals and acts as a catalyst for improving vendor performance. To learn more about KLAS and the insights we provide, visit www.KLASresearch.com.
Craneware (AIM: CRW.L) is the market leader in software and supporting services that help healthcare providers improve margins so they can invest in quality patient outcomes. Our flagship solution, Chargemaster Toolkit®, has earned the KLAS No.1 ranking in Revenue Cycle – Chargemaster Management since 2006 and is part of our value cycle management suite, which includes patient engagement, charge capture and pricing, claims analysis, revenue recovery and retention, and cost analytics solutions. Learn more at craneware.com.
Craneware Media Contact: