Get Pharmacy Costs Under Control by Improving Revenue Cycle
Join us for a complimentary educational webinar which will cover the current industry and regulatory trends impacting drug costs.
Many hospitals struggle with maintaining transparency, visibility, and accuracy with the many data sets that impact pharmacy and the revenue cycle, including the formulary, the CDM, and purchase history data.
This webinar will explore how to properly ausdit pharmacy data sets in sophisticated modern EHR systems such as Epic, Cerner or MEDITECH:
- How to leverage the data sets to validate and audit formulary to improve claim accuracy
- Defining and developing a process for data accuracy improvement for cost reconciliation
- Developing a cross-departmental partnering approach that results in improved pharmacy revenue
- Common disconnects between medication purchased and dispensed and between charges and payment received
- Integrating pharmacy data with the financial systems
- How to create and implement an audit plan that identifies root causes of errors that lead to improved claims accuracy and compliance
- Revenue cycle (CDM, patient financial services, HIM)
- Pharmacy Directors and clinical dept. managers interested in cost-to-charge auditing