Get Pharmacy Costs Under Control by Improving Revenue Cycle
Join us for a complimentary educational webinar which will cover the current industry and regulatory trends impacting drug costs.
Many hospitals struggle with maintaining transparency, visibility, and accuracy with the many data sets that impact pharmacy and the revenue cycle, including the formulary, the CDM, and purchase history data.
This webinar will explore how to properly ausdit pharmacy data sets in sophisticated modern EHR systems such as Epic, Cerner or MEDITECH:
- How to leverage the data sets to validate and audit formulary to improve claim accuracy
- Defining and developing a process for data accuracy improvement for cost reconciliation
- Developing a cross-departmental partnering approach that results in improved pharmacy revenue
- Common disconnects between medication purchased and dispensed and between charges and payment received
- Integrating pharmacy data with the financial systems
- How to create and implement an audit plan that identifies root causes of errors that lead to improved claims accuracy and compliance
- Revenue cycle (CDM, patient financial services, HIM)
- Pharmacy Directors and clinical dept. managers interested in cost-to-charge auditing
You might also like...
In 2018, CMS reduced payment for some outpatient drugs used in OPPS settings, cutting reimbursement at many 340B participating hospitals by nearly 30%. Some organizations are excluded from the payment cut, but all hospitals participating in the...read more
How can pharmacy and financial teams improve pharmacy reimbursement by fixing common data gaps between the purchase history, the pharmacy formulary and the chargemaster? This webinar will cover: Pharmacy revenue cycle and revenue integrity...read more
Develop a better understanding of how to manage the ever-changing payor requirements for outpatient Medical Necessity and Prior Authorization. Revenue Cycle expert Becky Kinsella will discuss the importance of communication and physician education...read more