Charge Capture: Discover, Convert, and Optimize
Craneware’s charge capture presentation will discuss the complexities associated with both professional and hospital charge capture processes. Participants will learn how to improve charge capture within their organization through focused, systematic audits. Craneware consultants will offer step-by-step guidance for discovery of underlying root causes of charge capture issues, share practical tools for development and implementation of effective corrective action plans, and explain how to incorporate charge capture audits into the revenue cycle processes.
- To identify points within the revenue cycle where charge capture errors originate
- To understand the differences among charge capture error categories which include missed, erroneous, and non-compliant charges
- To perform root causes analysis identifying origination sites and category of errors
- To develop effective corrective action plans to address root cause issues
- To assess the financial impact of cleaner, more compliant claims based on resolving charge capture issues
You might also like...
In 2018, CMS reduced payment for some outpatient drugs used in OPPS settings, cutting reimbursement at many 340B participating hospitals by nearly 30%. Some organizations are excluded from the payment cut, but all hospitals participating in the...read more
How can pharmacy and financial teams improve pharmacy reimbursement by fixing common data gaps between the purchase history, the pharmacy formulary and the chargemaster? This webinar will cover: Pharmacy revenue cycle and revenue integrity...read more
Develop a better understanding of how to manage the ever-changing payor requirements for outpatient Medical Necessity and Prior Authorization. Revenue Cycle expert Becky Kinsella will discuss the importance of communication and physician education...read more