Charge Capture: Discover, Convert, and Optimize
Craneware’s charge capture presentation will discuss the complexities associated with both professional and hospital charge capture processes. Participants will learn how to improve charge capture within their organization through focused, systematic audits. Craneware consultants will offer step-by-step guidance for discovery of underlying root causes of charge capture issues, share practical tools for development and implementation of effective corrective action plans, and explain how to incorporate charge capture audits into the revenue cycle processes.
- To identify points within the revenue cycle where charge capture errors originate
- To understand the differences among charge capture error categories which include missed, erroneous, and non-compliant charges
- To perform root causes analysis identifying origination sites and category of errors
- To develop effective corrective action plans to address root cause issues
- To assess the financial impact of cleaner, more compliant claims based on resolving charge capture issues
You might also like...
Revenue Codes are probably the least understood coding set used for facility claims. Silos of knowledge about revenue codes are common in hospitals: Learn more: Billing knows claim edits for revenue codes Managed Care Contracting knows payer terms...read more
Join Craneware Revenue Integrity Executive Lisa Tonkinson on this complimentary educational webinar covering common revenue integrity gaps that frequently develop between the teams and systems managing the hospital’s CDM, Item Master and...read more
Correctly generating charges is one of the most important aspects of a hospital’s financial health, and today’s reality of complex clinical to charge system linkages in modern EHR platforms means that the integrity of your hospital’s charges is no...read more