COVID-19 Regulatory Updates
Craneware has made the decision to publicly publish the following in-depth regulatory bulletins which are normally only available to our customers due to the unprecedented nature of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- CMS Interim Final Rule – Additional Policy and Regulatory Revisions in Response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) 12 May 2020
- Rural Health Clinics (RHCs) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) – Expanded Flexibilities During COVID-19 Public Health Emergency 22 April 2020
- Revised-Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Response to the Public Health Emergency on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) 20 April 2020
- NEW HCPCS Codes for COVID-19 Laboratory Tests 20 April 2020
- American Medical Association Releases New CPT® Codes for Coronavirus Disease 15 April 2020
- CMS Interim Final Rule – Policy and Regulatory Revisions in Response to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) 14 April 2020
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Waives Coinsurance and Deductibles for Additional COVID19 Related Services and Expanded Origins/Destinations for Ambulance Service 9 April 2020
- COVID-19 Temporary Regulatory Changes Posted March 31, 2020 6 April 2020
- Accelerated and Advance Payments Program for Providers and Suppliers During COVID-19 Emergency 6 April 2020
- Quality Reporting Programs: Extension of Data Submission Deadlines in Response to COVID-19 26 March 2020
- REVISION – Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Response to the Public Health Emergency on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) 25 March 2020
- CMS Updates COVID-19 Lab Reporting Requirements 24 March 2020
- COVID-19 Telehealth Expansion 19 March 2020
- Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Response to the Public Health Emergency on the Coronavirus (COVID-19) 19 March 2020
- CMS Releases Pricing Information for SARS-CoV2 Testing 17 March 2020
- American Medical Association Approves New CPT Code for Coronavirus Testing 17 March 2020
- SPECIAL EDITION – Coronavirus (COVID-19) 16 March 2020
CPT Codes © 2020 American Medical Association, use of this site denotes acceptance of below terms and conditions
CPT codes, descriptions, and material only are copyright 2020 American Medical Association (AMA). All Rights Reserved. No fee schedules, basic units, relative values or related listings are included in CPT. AMA does not directly or indirectly practice medicine or dispense medical services. AMA assumes no liability for data contained or not contained here in. CPT is a trademark of the American Medical Association.
The responsibility for the content of any ‘National Correct Coding Policy’ included in this product is with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, formerly known as Health Care Financing Administration, and no endorsement by the AMA is intended or should be implied. The AMA disclaims responsibility for any consequences or liability attributable to or related to any use, nonuse or interpretation of information contained in this product.
This product includes CPT which is commercial technical data and/or computer data bases and/or commercial computer software and/or commercial computer software documentation, as applicable which were developed exclusively at private expense by the American Medical Association, 515 North State Street, Chicago, Illinois, 60610. U.S. Government rights to use, modify, reproduce, release, perform, display, or disclose these technical data and/or computer data bases and/or commercial computer software and/or commercial computer software documentation are subject to the limited rights restrictions of DFARS 252.227-7015(b)(2)(June 1995) and/or subject to the restrictions of DFARS 227.7202-1(a) (June 1995) and DFARS 227.7202-3(a) (June 1995), as applicable for U.S. Department of Defense procurements and the limited rights restrictions of FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) and/or subject to the restricted rights provisions of FAR 52.227-14 (June 1987) and FAR 52.227-19 (June 1987), as applicable, and any applicable agency FAR Supplements, for non-Department of Defense Federal procurements.
Applicable FARS/DFARS Restrictions Apply to Government Use.