Proposed Acquisition of SDS Holdco, Inc
Craneware plc is proposing to acquire Sentry Data Systems (‘Sentry’) in a very positive development for both companies. You can find specific details here.
Sentry, headquartered in Deerfield Beach, FL, is a leading provider of SaaS solutions which simplify the complexity of pharmacy procurement, utilization and 340B compliance. Sentry serves over 600 US hospitals, and more than 10,000 clinics and retail pharmacies across all the major pharmacy brands as well as local community pharmacies and clinics. Sentry is a leader in turning real-time data into real-world evidence through Comparative Rapid Cycle Analytics™, intended to reduce total cost of care, improve care quality and operational efficiency intended to provide better outcomes for all.
Craneware plc is the market leader in automated value cycle solutions that allow US healthcare providers to improve and sustain margins. Through improved operational and financial performance, provider organizations are able to focus on their true health mission of delivering quality patient and community care while achieving better outcomes for all.
With the proposed addition of the Sentry Data solutions to Craneware, healthcare providers are now able to leverage the combined assets and expertise of the Craneware organization to achieve greater operational and financial outcomes. The scaled company will offer solutions across:
- Transparent defensible pricing
- Chargemaster accuracy and compliance
- Charge capture analytics including audit & denials management
- Cost and margin analytics providing true cost of patient care
- Pharmacy & supply chain operational and margin analytics
- 340B compliance
- Hospital pharma procurement
- User adoption and customer success via education, consulting and a large network of healthcare professionals
Upon the finalization of regulatory approvals, Sentry will operate as part of the Craneware group.