Leads the creation and implementation of a content marketing plan that directly supports lead generation efforts and increases brand recognition. Turn client success stories and quotes into both internal and external content, including blogs/articles/social media/whitepapers/email marketing/ webinars and videos.
- Build and maintain a comprehensive content marketing plan that contains a library of print and digital content that supports key “reasons to believe in Craneware.”
- Ensure that customer success stories are regularly identified and effectively tracked by working with Client Management, Solution Owners and Product Marketing to drive customer success stories.
- Convert all owned and purchased media into purposed content for internal and external constituents to maximize the value of these investments.
- Own content schedule for internal communications, including existing and future outreach to enhance employee engagement.
- Create and drive content for various company meetings/events, including the Financial Performance Summit and Annual Employee Meetings to ensure messaging consistency.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Deep and broad knowledge of Craneware’s core messaging and positioning, products and solutions and marketing processes
- Working knowledge of creative tools such as PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Premier, AfterEffects, and iMovie
- Microsoft Office – ability at intermediate level
- Highly accountable and results oriented
- Excellent planning skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good stakeholder management skills
- Demonstrable problem solving skills
- Demonstrable creative skills
- Educated to Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 5+ years’ experience working in communications
- Experience working in the healthcare revenue cycle space