To deliver timely installations of customer interface scripts and provide excellent customer support.
- Analyse customer requirements to provide the best solution program to suit the business needs of our customers.
- Initiate and maintain contact with customers during implementations to achieve delivery within defined timescales.
- Conduct comprehensive Requirements Gathering Meetings with customers to provide the appropriate interface solutions.
- Project manage implementations with supporting documentation.
- Provide timely and accurate solutions for the maintenance of customer programs to retain customer satisfaction.
- Document progress with customers on the tracking applications to maintain a current record of activities.
- Educate customers on the effective use of Interface Scripting Module (ISM) to ensure their effective usage of the product.
- Follow up with customers to review the program and maintain ongoing relationships.
- Develop knowledge on scripting to the various patient accounting systems to develop a good working knowledge of the ISM.
- Escalate appropriate scripting issues and/or variances with customer process requests to line manager.
- Keep line manager appraised of progress during ongoing projects.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience, Education
- A strong working knowledge of VBA.
- A working knowledge of the internal products associated with the interfaces.
- Working knowledge of building the interface for all the regular Patient Accounting Systems (PAS).
- General understanding of healthcare revenue cycle operations and business processes.
- Must be able to demonstrate a general understanding of all Craneware (Revenue Cycle / Supply Chain) Gateway products including customer requirements, and key business knowledge areas.
- Customer Service skills.
- General programming skills.
- Requires excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve technical problems.
- Ability to develop the interface for unknown systems as required.
- Ability to support the interfaces for all PAS, for all aspects of maintenance.
- Must have demonstrated an ability to quickly learn and understand new products and features.
- Must have demonstrated an aptitude for learning new technologies and long term thinking.
- Must have demonstrated an ability to troubleshoot and follow complex issues through to resolution.
- 1+ years’ commercial experience analysing customer requirements and providing robust solutions in a customer service environment
- Educated to Degree level or 2+ years’ commercial experience working in a Software Development role.