Responsible for the overall revenue growth of product lines which includes full P&L responsibilities as well as increasing revenue in existing products and through the development of new products and also for better integrating products into solutions.
- Accountable for full P&L responsibilities associated with product line(s).
- Leads Product Managers in order to integrate products into solutions and to create a more integrated product set. Responsible for making broader product portfolio investment decisions so that Craneware achieves financial targets and delivers on its short and long term product roadmaps.
- Develop, maintain and communicate solution roadmaps for internal and external audiences so that updates can be communicated in a transparent manner to key stakeholders.
- Work with Product Managers to create an overall Craneware integrated platform data strategy so that synergies are identified while at the same time not devaluing individual point solutions.
- Drive operational readiness for all product launches by product to market process so that all key stakeholders are able to support new/updated releases.
- Work closely with product marketing on webinars and the creation or identification of content to be used for campaigns to support the drive for lead generation.
- Work closely with and direct the Product Analyst on product delivery activities such as, Product/Solution Prioritization, Release Planning Activities and Agile retrospectives so that product releases are delivered on schedule.
- Develop an annual solution operating plan that outlines key initiatives for the year so that Craneware is able to grow top line revenue growth and achieve financial targets.
- Serve as a product evangelist in order to help drive sales by participating in sales training for new product releases, sales support for sales opportunities and external presentations at key internal and external meetings to drive product awareness.
- Conduct external market research/market segmentation activities to develop a 3-5 year forward looking product plan. Attend Key Industry Events (MAP. HFMA/ANI, HIMSS), undertake market segmentation research, participate in Craneware Advisory Council, attend product management only customer visits and research innovation trends and opportunities that may be applicable to the broader strategy.
- Support Business Development activities so that Craneware can continue to expand product portfolio and/or other channels.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience
- Good domain knowledge of healthcare revenue cycle.
- Expert knowledge within the revenue cycle of any assigned product line.
- Must be able to carry out detailed cost benefit analysis.
- Project management skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree.
- MA (Masters degree) preferred or desired.
- At least 7 years’ experience of software product management in a product line manager role with relevant health care experience.
- 5+ years’ experience working with technology teams to bring software solutions to market.
- Experience of managing within a product management organisation desired.
- Experience increasing revenue for multiple software solutions within a product line.
- Experience developing partnerships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of management of a P&L demonstrating commercial aptitude.