Atlanta, GA or Remote
Responsible for assuring integrity of sales contracts performing all stages of contract development from drafting through execution, order entry and maintenance of electronic contract files. Creates sales team visibility to upcoming contract renewals through analysis of customer history and creation of sales opportunities.
- Analyze contract requests, acting as a catalyst to expedite clarifications, and gather missing documentation that assures contracts accurately represent only approved terms. Develop agreement using key terms and narrative provided by sales team, and prompts visibility to sales leadership and finance when outside of Company policy.
- Initiate requests for internal stakeholder support to resolve unusual product or service requirements; and isolates legal redlines for consultation with Company outside legal counsel. Assures timely response from all.
- Accountable to maintain integrity of Contract Management System through proper maintenance of audit trail, workflows and periodic audit of negotiation folders and contract files for completeness. Assures prompt delivery of executed contracts to internal stakeholders and customers. Uses proper naming conventions when recording sales transactions and storing documents to assure well organized, accessible records.
- Fulfil customer document requests including but not limited to insurance certificates, customer surveys, W-9’s, contract copies, BAA’s etc. in cooperation with internal stakeholders.
- Assist in maintenance of non-standard language library to support consistency and efficiency of future contract drafts.
- Convert new product sales, renewals and terminations into proper order entry transmissions, to allow timely and accurate reporting to finance, control customer access to solutions, and prompt implementation activities by Customer engagements Team.
- Create renewal opportunities in CRM 18 months prior to contract end dates. Document existing products and terms through analysis of contract and invoicing history and product usage. Prepare renewal price quotes that accurately account for all licensed facilities, products and users. Accountable to assure accuracy of data relied upon by sales team in planning for renegotiation of terms.
- Investigate and raise visibility to potential missing facilities, prior termination notices and/or utilization risk factors to be addressed in renewal negotiations.
- Assure proper Pricing Committee approval for all sales team auto renewal recommendations and product extensions beyond contract end dates to prevent unintended service interruptions, unauthorized access to solutions and assure timely invoicing.
- Report key renewal risks and renewal trends to sales leadership monthly to assure early intervention, flag potential oversights and promote loss prevention.
- Analyze customer termination requests to assure they meet contract notification requirement. Notifies internal stakeholders of terminations, updates internal systems and provides customer written affirmation. Alerts Business Operations Manager of invalid termination notices for further risk assessment.
- Continuously coaches and trains Sales Executives proactively communicating Craneware pricing policies and contracting processes.
- Accountable to assure contracts are released to Sales Executives only after they are properly peer reviewed and confirmed to be within their authorized pricing parameters. Provides visibility of transactions to sales and finance leadership when Territory Salesmen are operating outside of their authority.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience and Education
- 3+ years’ experience learning Craneware solutions sets, contract history and non-standard language variations and building stakeholder relationships and knowledge.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills. Able to work with all levels of stakeholders internally and externally.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Microsoft Office, SharePoint and Microsoft CRM – ability at intermediate level.
- 2+ years’ experience in a contract administrative or financial analyst role.
- Experience working with a strong sense of urgency, managing multiple priorities and completing tasks accurately while working under minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration or similar field.