Vacancy Location: Edinburgh, UK
This position provides a comprehensive customer solutions service offering credible and knowledgeable advice and solutions on a whole range of issues related to Craneware’s products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage incoming client calls and emails through the use of the internal call tracking system.
- Resolve a variety of system issues e.g. user error, password problems, installations, permissions, downloads, folder structures and hierarchies, data imports, installations, and updates.
- Organise training for clients by assessing their training requirements and liaising with both client and Craneware departments.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of internal systems and able to fully document progress e.g. Hospital Query System, Installation Tracker.
- Develop and maintain through self learning an understanding of how the allocated client base is structured (e.g. how many hospitals they have, who the key contacts are).
- Manage allocation of clients and carry out quarterly follow up phone calls as necessary.
- Develop and maintain a thorough knowledge of all Craneware products.
- Liaise with internal departments to assist in resolving client issues tracking the interactions using the internal systems.
- Complete remote installations on all software products for Clients, troubleshooting when problems arise.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skilfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Customer Service – Manages difficult customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Responds well to questions; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Exhibits objectivity and openness to others’ views; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Able to build morale and group commitments to goals and objectives; Supports everyone’s efforts to succeed.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work and on time; Ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; sets and achieves challenging goals; Asks for and offers help when needed.
Diploma in a computing related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
You must be able to demonstrate proven experience in dealing with customers.
In order to service our clients across all US time zones, it is necessary to operate variable shift patterns. We are currently looking for staff who can work a variety of 8 hour shift patterns between Midday and 1am Monday to Friday.
This role is located at Craneware’s Head Office at 1 Tanfield, Edinburgh.
If you meet the above criteria and feel you have the skills and enthusiasm to contribute to Craneware’s continued success and growth, please review the Performance Profile and apply on-line as per the links below.