Edinburgh, EH3 5DA
Telephone: +44 (0) 131 550 3100
Facsimile: +44 (0) 131 550 3101
Lead US Administrative Office
3340 Peachtree Road, N.E.
Atlanta, GA 30326
Telephone: +1 404 364 2032
Facsimile: +1 404 364 2033
Craneware (AIM: CRW.L) is the market leader in software and supporting services that help healthcare providers improve margins, so they can invest in quality patient outcomes. Founded in May 1999, the company’s flagship solution, Chargemaster Toolkit®, quickly rose to prominence in the industry, earning the KLAS No.1 ranking in Chargemaster Management in 2006, an honor it has continued to earn in each of the eleven years since (2006 – 2017*).
Our value cycle management suite includes Patient Engagement, Charge Capture & Pricing, Coding Integrity, Revenue Recovery & Retention, and Cost Analytics solutions. These SaaS solutions identify and address risks related to revenue and cost
- InSight Medical Necessity® provides web-based, all-payor, medical necessity validation and Advance Beneficiary Notice creation, which reduces accounts-receivable days by preventing medical necessity denials, and facilitates payment communication with Medicare beneficiaries
- Patient Charge Estimator® software that supports defensible and transparent pricing, and simplifies the process of providing estimates for inpatient and outpatient services
- Chargemaster Toolkit® is the industry’s original chargemaster management solution, ranked first in the KLAS Revenue Cycle – Chargemaster Management category for the last nine years and HFMA Peer-Reviewed for eight consecutive years, Chargemaster Toolkit is designed for capturing legitimate reimbursement by automating chargemaster management processes, customizable for organizations from small community hospitals to large healthcare networks – also available in Corporate and Critical Access Hospital versions.
- Online Reference Toolkit® is an HFMA Peer-Reviewed Web-based tool for reducing risk by providing access to reference and regulatory resources.
- Physician Revenue Toolkit®
Software for managing a physician group’s charges, codes, RVUs, fee schedules, and related information – Online Reference Toolkit is included.
- Physician Revenue Toolkit – Corporate
Software for managing physician group charges, codes, RVUs, fee schedules, and related information to a corporate standard – Online Reference Toolkit is included.
- Interface Scripting Module is HFMA Peer-Reviewed software that automatically uploads chargemaster changes to the patient billing system for accurate billing.
- Bill Analyzer is HFMA Peer-Reviewed software that improves charge capture processes by identifying lost revenue and categorizing areas of risk resulting in cleaner, more compliant claims. Bill Analyzer has ranked No. 1 in KLAS in its market category for four years in a row (Revenue Cycle – Charge Capture in 2013 and 2014, Revenue Cycle – Other in 2011 and 2012).
- Insight Audit® a comprehensive, web-based audit management tool that manages all of an organization’s medical claims audits and workflows from one central location
- Insight Denials® analyzes, tracks, trends and reports on denial data, providing workflow tools to distribute denied claims to the right departments and staff for resubmission .
Help clients achieve optimal return-on-investment and sustainable benefits using the software.
Public ownership (AIM: CRW.L)
During the last 16 years, nearly one quarter of all registered US hospitals have chosen Craneware to assist them on their journey to improved financial performance and revenue integrity. Clients range from small community hospitals to large healthcare networks, including such leading organizations as Intermountain Healthcare, Sutter Health, The Cleveland Clinic, Catholic Healthcare East, Dignity Health, The John Hopkins Hospital and many others.
- Keith Neilson, Chief Executive Officer
- Derek Paterson, Chief Information Officer
- Craig Preston, Chief Financial Officer
- Marty Smith, Chief Technology Officer
- Mark Montgomery, Chief Marketing Officer
- Seth Droe, Executive Vice President Sales
- Karen Bowden, Executive Vice President Revenue Integrity Operations
- Issy Urquhart, Chief People Officer