A Dream for 2015
- Better data for reimbursement and improving quality outcomes – Learn the latest on savvy data management and the reimbursement rules that are quite different in 2015.
- Healthcare for more people at high quality – Help attract market share for your organization by doing your part to ensure accurate charging, competitive pricing, and satisfied patients.
- Put your best foot forward – Patients face higher out-of-pocket costs and now are searching online to compare prices for common procedures. As this information is now available to the public from both CMS and commercial sources, be sure your organization’s data presents well.
- Get earned payments and keep them – Focal points of operational efficiency, compliance, and correctly documenting earned reimbursement – these are the components of the revenue integrity approach that is effective in preventing audit take-backs and compliance penalties, while advancing financial performance.
- Make connections and strengthen margin – Today there are means to see what is spent on supply purchases and providing care, and then to compare these expenses with reimbursement. No one can afford to skip connecting and reviewing this information in 2015. It is key to negotiations with payors and suppliers, as well as to future reimbursement.
“We cannot walk alone. And as we walk, we must make the pledge that we shall always march ahead. We cannot turn back.” (Source: Martin Luther King, Jr. “I Have a Dream” speech)