Automate CDM Management to Corporate Standards
Disparate billing systems and independent chargemaster maintenance processes often create inconsistencies in descriptions, revenue codes, and HCPCS code assignments, causing revenue leakage and putting your compliance efforts at risk. Addressing this with a corporate-standard chargemaster requires the ability to efficiently and accurately recognize the same services across multiple hospitals and departments.
Chargemaster Corporate Toolkit®, a version of Chargemaster Toolkit® (named by KLAS as #1 in the Revenue Cycle – Chargemaster Management market category seven years in a row), helps you develop, distribute, and maintain a customized standard to fit your corporate needs for a single chargemaster, and continually updates data across the enterprise to ensure ongoing charge accuracy and consistency. Chargemaster Corporate Toolkit is packaged with Craneware’s Online Reference Toolkit®, a browser-based tool that provides instant access to the most current clinical, financial, coding, and regulatory information. Rely on Chargemaster Corporate Toolkit (an HFMA Peer reviewed product) to:
- optimize reimbursement by identifying chargemaster incompleteness/inaccuracies
- establish and continually manage the corporate standard chargemaster file across multiple hospitals and enable system-wide reporting
- support communication between chargemaster and departmental staff via a web-based portal
- manage workflow based on your organization’s change control processes
- track interdepartmental routing, approvals, and communication, providing an accurate audit trail for management and auditing requirements
Chargemaster Corporate Standardization Services
Successfully developing and establishing a corporate chargemaster requires the support of stakeholders across your organization. Experienced with large to small healthcare systems, Craneware’s Professional Services consultants provide project management expertise to help you execute a standardization process. Because Chargemaster Corporate Toolkit can accommodate different corporate business models, the Professional Services team can define the most favorable process for your organization before setting up the supporting technology. These services may be engaged in a full project-management capacity or as a rapid-cycle standardization process. Either way, the goal is the same – helping you optimize reimbursement, reduce compliance risks, and improve staff efficiency.